Thursday, January 21, 2016

Mini movie review: Ant-Man

Is it utter Marvel blasphemy to admit that I liked Ant-Man better than Avengers:  Age of Ultron?  Because I did.  I enjoyed the smaller focus and the lighter tone.  I liked how funny it was - with John Pena stealing every scene he was in.  I liked checking in with Peggy Carter and the Falcon.  I loved Scott Lang's affection for the ants (Antony!) and the glee he had with what he was able to do.  I liked Evangeline Lily's cranky-pants.  I thought the toy train fight scene was lots of fun.  And I just like Paul Rudd.  My biggest complaint?  You make Rudd work so hard to get that fit and you only have that ONE scene with him shirtless?  FOR SHAME.

Image result for ant man

 Image result for paul rudd shirtless as ant-man

No comments:

Post a Comment